Programs and projects
The team at IDM has worked on a wide range of programs and projects including the following current or recently completed projects:
Core Project Team
AGL Energy Limited
- Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas
Project Value: $55 million
Technical advice and support
Procurement and contracting management
Construction and commissioning
IDM was engaged by AGL Energy Limited to establish and manage a Program Office to assess and develop capital projects across three states associated with the organisation’s upstream gas portfolio.
The scope of works undertaken by IDM included:
- Overall project and executive management.
- Undertaking due diligence studies.
- Providing high level technical strategies.
- Providing strategic advice on all phases of development.
- Integration and oversight of all project functions.
- Providing early phase technical advice and support on initial technical assessment, route selection, environmental approvals, licensing, engaging and managing engineering consultants.
- Development, implementation and management of procurement, contracting and quality control strategies and documentation.
- Implementation and management of project and program controls.
- Management of design, construction and commissioning for the project.
- Resolution of schedule, costs, scope and quality issues.