Programs and projects
The team at IDM has worked on a wide range of programs and projects including the following current or recently completed projects:
Gas Pipeline and Compressor Station
AGL Energy Limited
- Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas
Project Value: $300 million
Native title and cultural heritage clearances
AGL Energy Limited commissioned IDM to deliver a 120 kilometre gas pipeline between Berwyndale and Wallumbilla, and a 4.5 megawatt compressor station at Wallumbilla.
The timeline was extremely challenging, considering the requirement to achieve environmental approvals, land access and native title clearances before construction could commence.
The scope of works undertaken by IDM included:
- Overall project and executive management.
- Identification and assessment of infrastructure options.
- Development of all policies, strategies and processes for the project.
- Development and implementation of project controls systems.
- Development, implementation and management of procurement, contracting and quality control strategies.
- Management of the early contractor involvement, design consultants and estimators.
- Development, implementation and management of strategies and processes for land access, native title and cultural heritage clearances.
- Management of the environmental approvals process.
- Management of communications and community relations.
- Site management of all project related activities.