Programs and projects
The team at IDM has worked on a wide range of programs and projects including the following current or recently completed projects:
SEQ Water Grid
Queensland Department of Infrastructure and Planning
- Sector: Water & Utilities
Project Value: $5 billion
Policy and strategy development
Procurement and contracting management
In 2006, IDM was engaged by the Department of Infrastructure and Planning to manage the SEQ Water Grid program office. This role expanded over time to include project management and project controls.
The scope of works undertaken by IDM included:
- Overall project and executive management.
- Development of program office policies, strategies and processes.
- Implementation of project controls systems.
- Development of budgeting, approvals and payment processes.
- Procurement, contract and quality control management.
- Development, implementation and management of compliant land access strategies and processes.
- Strategic approvals advice.
- Development and management of land access/acquisition database.
- Site management of all project related activities.