Programs and projects
The team at IDM has worked on a wide range of programs and projects including the following current or recently completed projects:
Transport Network Reconstruction Program
Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Sector: Roads & Transport
Project Value: $6.4 billion
Procurement and contracting management
Program interface management
IDM was engaged by Department of Transport and Main Roads to establish and manage the statewide program office, managing the reconstruction of over $6.4 billion of the road, rail and maritime network damaged in natural disaster events across Queensland.
The scope of works undertaken by IDM included:
- Overall project and executive management.
- Development of the project scope of works.
- Development of procurement and contracting strategies.
- Implementation and management of contractor engagement strategies.
- Engagement and management of project consultants.
- Development and implementation of statewide project controls systems.
- Management of program interface with relevant TMR officers.
- Liaison at executive and project board level.